- Latin Language 33.8k 33.8k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Linguistics 29.8k 29.8k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why did Old English lose both thorn and eth?
- 79 Why do English transliterations of Arabic names have so many Qs in them?
- 71 Is English tonal for some words, like "permit"?
- 66 Is Sanskrit really the mother of all languages?
- 59 Were ancient languages as sophisticated as modern languages?
- 58 The first Turing machine
- 56 Is it unusual that English uses possessive for past tense?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
7 Machine Gun Etymology Man may have changed tack May 14 '19
7 Can we have more possible migration targets? Jul 9 '19
0 How to get obscure unicode scripts to display May 19 '19
0 Can we enable TeX formatting? [duplicate] Apr 9 '19