Top network posts
- 32 Big integer field in django models
- 26 Why do we have interest in (dying) language preservation?
- 17 How do I get and modify the source code of packages installed through apt-get?
- 16 Can the /m/ sound in a 1st person pronoun be considered a linguistic universal?
- 14 What is the origin of non-natural grammatical genders in Indo-European languages?
- 13 Can Modern Hebrew be considered an Indo-European language?
- 12 What are the criteria for deciding whether a language is "natural"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
3 Should we have a simple way of marking citations? Sep 16 '11
3 Where should we direct our marketing? Sep 27 '11
2 Should we have a simple markup for footnotes? Sep 16 '11
1 What should we write in the FAQ? Nov 7 '11