Sysadmin/programmer by day, linguist by night.
Top network posts
- 39 Big integer field in django models
- 28 Why do we have interest in (dying) language preservation?
- 19 How do I get and modify the source code of packages installed through apt-get?
- 16 Can the /m/ sound in a 1st person pronoun be considered a linguistic universal?
- 14 What is the origin of non-natural grammatical genders in Indo-European languages?
- 13 Can Modern Hebrew be considered an Indo-European language?
- 12 What are the criteria for deciding whether a language is "natural"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.