Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 at 14:24
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Linguistics♦ 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 419 419 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 333 333 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why should we care about syntactic proofs if we can show semantically that statements are true?
- 29 Why is it that the statement "All goblins are yellow" does not contradict the statement "All goblins are pink?"
- 29 How do you differentiate between At least one X and Exactly one X in predicate logic?
- 29 Could we rank languages, saying one is superior to the other?
- 14 Is this conception of countable vs. uncountable infinity adequate?
- 13 Besides logics, what mathematical tools are used in the study of linguistics?
- 13 Is there a non-standard set theory that makes use of a null element?
- View more network posts →