- Mathematics 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Linguistics♦ 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 444 444 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 333 333 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Why should we care about syntactic proofs if we can show semantically that statements are true?
- 32 Why is it that the statement "All goblins are yellow" does not contradict the statement "All goblins are pink?"
- 30 How do you differentiate between At least one X and Exactly one X in predicate logic?
- 29 Could we rank languages, saying one is superior to the other?
- 18 What exactly is a contradiction and how does it differ from falsity?
- 14 Is this conception of countable vs. uncountable infinity adequate?
- 13 Besides logics, what mathematical tools are used in the study of linguistics?
- View more network posts →