Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 44 Is this sentence correct? "A lot of sugar have been added to the milk."
- 27 One word for "put something to a lower form/level/grade"
- 23 How serious is the comma rule between coordinate adjectives?
- 21 “as would a calm dog whose yard…”
- 15 Where is the subject for the verb "has"?
- 14 What is the subject of the sentence "Inside were mounds of gold coins"?
- 12 Can the auxiliary verbs be optional sometimes?
- View more network posts →