No preferred pronoun.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '20 at 21:13
- Retrocomputing 30.4k 30.4k 88 gold badges101101 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.2k 4.2k 1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 967 967 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 66 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 64 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 61 Accidentally didn't really side-step a recruiter
- 61 What was Pong called in Britain?
- 55 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 51 In what language(s) is the return value set by assigning to the function’s name?
- View more network posts →