No preferred pronoun.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 at 15:21
- Retrocomputing 26.3k 26.3k 77 gold badges8383 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.8k 3.8k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 884 884 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 822 822 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 65 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 53 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 47 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 46 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 45 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →