No preferred pronoun.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 at 15:21
- Retrocomputing 26.8k 26.8k 77 gold badges8585 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4k 4k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 875 875 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 66 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 64 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 53 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 47 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 47 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 46 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →