Here are some of my academic papers, in case anybody's interested:
- Why are Chinese characters so damn hard? An investigation into character confusion, MA thesis in linguistics
- Visualisation in Speech Corpora: Maps and Waves in the Glossa System, NoDaLiDa 2015 conference paper
- An intelligent tutoring system for learning Chinese with a cognitive model of the learner, MSc thesis in language technology, summarised in a EUROCALL 2014 conference paper
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 1 '16 at 16:09
- Buddhism 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Language Learning 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.6k 1.6k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Why are Docker container images so large?
- 19 Very frequently used word in Mandarin that sounds like "nica" or "nigah"
- 18 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 17 Why does Al Jazeera English have a quite liberal stance on LGBT issues?
- 16 How many characters do Chinese pupils know at different ages?
- 15 How to look up seal script characters?
- 15 Polyamory in Buddhism
- View more network posts →