PhD in Historical Linguistics from Sapienza University of Rome.
Skeptical and materialistic in the analysis of language.
What is said is more interesting than how it's said.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 '17 at 14:57
Top network posts
- 19 Which Indo European language best preserves the features of Proto Indo-European?
- 18 Morphology vs Etymology
- 18 What have we learned about Latin in the last century?
- 13 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 9 What's up with the letter W?
- 8 Did proto-indo-european possess sounds that are not any longer present or rare in modern IE languages?
- 7 Examples of Umlaut in a living language
- View more network posts →