Member for 4 years, 8 months
PhD in Historical Linguistics from Sapienza University of Rome.
Skeptical and materialistic in the analysis of language.
What is said is more interesting than how it's said.
Top network posts
- 19 Which Indo European language best preserves the features of Proto Indo-European?
- 18 Morphology vs Etymology
- 18 What have we learned about Latin in the last century?
- 14 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 9 What's up with the letter W?
- 8 Did proto-indo-european possess sounds that are not any longer present or rare in modern IE languages?
- 7 Examples of Umlaut in a living language
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.