- Linguistics 2.8k 2.8k 1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Latin Language 681 681 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 559 559 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- History 316 316 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 177 177 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 What has the impact of Star Trek: Discovery been on the development of Klingon?
- 12 Analysis of 'fuck off has he', 'bollocks do they', and the like
- 11 Is there evidence that "proto-" languages actually existed?
- 11 Why are the reconstructed forms of PIE root in Etymonline and Wiktionary different?
- 11 Did horse sacrifice persist in Christian Europe?
- 10 Wordplay in ancient texts
- 7 What did Sapir intend to say when he wrote that 'whither' repeats all of 'where'?
- View more network posts →