Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '15 at 13:38
- MathOverflow 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 571 571 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 326 326 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Why are modular forms interesting?
- 51 Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 48 Citing papers that are in a language that you do not read.
- 44 History of Geometric Analogies in Number Theory
- 39 If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- 38 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 31 $A_5$-extension of number fields unramified everywhere
- View more network posts →