Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- History 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 571 571 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 336 336 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Why are modular forms interesting?
- 51 Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 48 Citing papers that are in a language that you do not read.
- 44 History of Geometric Analogies in Number Theory
- 39 If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- 38 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 31 $A_5$-extension of number fields unramified everywhere
- View more network posts →