Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '15 at 13:38
- MathOverflow 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- History 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 551 551 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 326 326 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why are modular forms interesting?
- 50 Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 47 Citing papers that are in a language that you do not read.
- 44 History of Geometric Analogies in Number Theory
- 39 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 39 If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- 31 $A_5$-extension of number fields unramified everywhere
- View more network posts →