Top network posts
- 18 Are there any languages that mark nouns as mass?
- 17 Why does linguistics focus on spoken languages rather than written ones?
- 13 Does any language use bound morphology to express the concept "less"?
- 12 Is there any language that doesn't express Tense but allows "aspectual coercion"?
- 9 Is the countable vs mass noun distinction common outside English?
- 8 What is the origin of the "hierarchy of projections", the language system or (some) conceptual system?
- 8 Is there any language that expresses the category D but doesn't have inverse scope?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
2 Are questions about a single language on topic? Oct 19 '11