Top network posts
- 10 Are there other languages where pronouns behave like they do in Japanese, Korean, and Ryukyuan?
- 8 Consensus among linguists about Ryukyuan varieties of Japonic
- 7 Is a loanword also a cognate or are the two terms mutually exclusive?
- 7 Is there an accepted objective criterion of "grammaticality"?
- 7 Did Latin have lower-case letters and a full stop at the end of sentences in the 1st century AD?
- 6 Is it accurate - Chinese Wikipedia on Japanese/Korean classification
- 6 Are the Japanese and Korean subject particles known to be related in any way, including by Sprachbund?
- View more network posts →