Still in training, but hopefully somewhat knowledgeable. Historical linguistics is awesome.
- Japanese Language 7.5k 7.5k 2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1k 1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 475 475 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 219 219 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 206 206 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How to say f*** yeah in Japanese
- 29 Why is カラオケ (karaoke) written in katakana?
- 17 Does 友達 have the plural marker たち "built-in"?
- 16 Is it true that all Japanese words end in a vowel when transliterated to English?
- 13 What's the difference between 働くvs 勤める
- 13 Grammar of (verb)し(noun) such as in 選ばれし者
- 12 Do languages change at different rates?
- View more network posts →