Top network posts
- 12 How have African countries kept the boundaries divided by colonists and countries unified for decades, despite the many ethnical groups and conflicts?
- 11 Why is [la] widely used as a substitution for singing? Is it a worldwide phenomenon?
- 8 Do Russian-Ukrainian bilinguals or speakers immersed in both languages switch between the pair [ʂ ʐ] and [ʃ ʒ] when they switch between the languages?
- 7 How does Caffeine-free coffee affect your body?
- 6 Do languages generally tend to avoid palindromic syllables?
- 6 Are dative governing verbs in IE languages mainly inherited from PIE, or later developed within each IE language?
- 5 What factors determine the numeral coming to numbers such as -1, 0, 0.5, 100% in a language which has and only has contrast in singular and plural?
- View more network posts →