I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language & Usage proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 10 months
24 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '19 at 20:15
- Linguistics 8.2k 8.2k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 29 Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 26 Why is "Usted" grammatically a third person?
- 25 Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 24 Why do languages not share a root for "butterfly"?
- 24 Was there a Semitic influence on Proto-Germanic?
- 23 Learning the musical concepts in the book "Gödel, Escher, Bach"
- View more network posts →