Not a linguist but interested in linguistics
- Stack Overflow 29.2k 29.2k 1111 gold badges116116 silver badges376376 bronze badges
- Super User 21.3k 21.3k 99 gold badges8787 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 945 945 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 What is ' and why does Google search replace it with apostrophe?
- 63 Why does `dir *.*` give me all files and folders?
- 59 Where did the free parameters of IEEE 754 come from?
- 58 Windows 10 Notepad can't find text
- 58 If Windows 7 doesn't support WSL, then what is "Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications"?
- 50 ANSI to UTF-8 in Notepad++
- 50 Could I use operator == if I only implemented operator <?
- View more network posts →