Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 56.2k 56.2k 1818 gold badges143143 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Politics 1k 1k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Italian Language 1k 1k 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 450 450 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Skeptics 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 'Earth-based' adjective counterpart to 'Lunar' or 'Solar'
- 79 Word ending in "-ine" for rat-like
- 65 "Pregnant" as a taboo word
- 64 A verb for “The cartographer painstakingly ___ a map of the city.”
- 62 Is there any phrase for the coldest days of the winter?
- 61 Is there a word for food that's gone 'bad', but is still edible?
- 52 What is the part of a bottle called where the liquid comes out?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.