I'm a PhD student in Linguistics at University College London. My primary area of interest is generative linguistics, and specifically syntactic and semantic theory. More narrowly still, i'm interested in ellipsis, comparatives, and binding theory.
Top network posts
- 14 What are the chief advantages & disadvantages of describing sentences with dependency vs. phrase structure trees?
- 13 What's the difference between counterbleeding, bleeding and feeding?
- 8 Do any languages form plural pronouns by adding a suffix to the singular form?
- 7 Interchangeable arguments with English copula
- 7 Is there a term for a finite verb which cannot be followed by an infinitive verb, in English?
- 7 What is minimalist about the minimalist program?
- 6 Resources to Chomsky's Universal Grammar
- View more network posts →