Top network posts
- 31 Why is Edenics not recognized as a serious linguistic theory?
- 27 What does the Latin abbreviation "A. O. R." stand for?
- 26 Does "ad" have its origin in Hebrew/Semitic languages?
- 24 Why do ablatives of the 3rd declension sometimes end on -e, at other times on -i?
- 24 Is there a language without gender in third person pronouns?
- 22 Is there a relationship between the word amor (love) & mors (death)?
- 21 Are Indian languages distinct or are they just different dialects?
- View more network posts →