Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
34 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Christianity 13.3k 13.3k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.7k 9.7k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Open Source 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 145 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 120 Is there any more 'respectful word' than 'beggars' for these wonderful guys?
- 112 Who is the intended audience for the Stack Overflow blog?
- 73 Why do some people refer to Linux as GNU/Linux?
- 67 "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- 61 Does the community consider the "coerced speech" complaint largely resolved?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
8 The Constructed Languages site has launched Feb 7 '18
8 Machine Gun Etymology Man may have changed tack Jun 2 '19
4 Better font for rendering IPA (esp. diacritics) Apr 26 '15
3 Good examples of etymology questions May 6 '19
3 Are list questions allowed? Sep 2 '14