Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
32 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Christianity 10.6k 10.6k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5k 5k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Open Source 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3k 3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 143 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 119 Is there any more 'respectful word' than 'beggars' for these wonderful guys?
- 69 Why do some people refer to Linux as GNU/Linux?
- 67 "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- 67 Are there any English words pronounced with sounds/syllables that aren't part of the spelling?
- 58 Why did the gamma ray burst from GW170817 lag two seconds behind the gravitational wave?
- 50 Let's Plan the Second Iteration of the Stack Exchange Quality Project!
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
8 The Constructed Languages site has launched Feb 7 '18
4 Better font for rendering IPA (esp. diacritics) Apr 26 '15