French Teacher (French, Latin, Ancient Greek)
o involved in numerous open source projects relating to dictionaries (Ancient Greek -> French, Old English -> French, Japanese -> French). See my GitHub page.
o member of the teachers writing for Musagora, a French site relating to Latin and Ancient Greek.
- Linguistics 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 791 791 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Latin Language 519 519 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- French Language 321 321 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 How to force Sphinx to use Python 3.x interpreter
- 17 Is there an online tool to convert IPA symbols into audio sound?
- 12 semantic difference between two keigo verbal forms : に なる(ni naru) and なさる(nasaru)?
- 11 Google's style guide about input/output parameters as pointers
- 9 Two questions about Sappho's name
- 9 How different were Proto-Italic and Proto-Germanic?
- 9 (indo-european) *b, *d, *ǵ... vs ˀp, *ˀt, *ˀḱ
- View more network posts →