By day: web application and data interchange programmer for Phil's Hobby Shop Inc.
By night: hobbyist retro game developer.
The license for my contributions is pending a resolution to the problem set forth in http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/312672/how-do-i-apply-a-license-to-the-code-in-dozens-of-my-old-posts
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Is it possible to scale an emulator's video to see more of the level?
- 55 Using if (!!(expr)) instead of if (expr)
- 48 How is y’all’dn’t’ve pronounced
- 33 Why would a NES game use an undocumented 1-byte or 2-byte NOP in production?
- 31 We're standardizing the sidebar width at 300px on all sites
- 30 How could a human-descended race appear to be all-female?
- 28 Humans born without legs: how would they thrive?
- View more network posts →