A scientist with many years of experience in theoretical condensed matter physics and more recently in computational biology, spanning six countries and at least five languages. I am interested in the subjects dealing with quantitative analysis of raw data, ranging from linguistics and natural language processing to quantitative finance.
Member for 1 year
34 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '20 at 12:24
- Physics 16k 16k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 918 918 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Russian Language 369 369 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 344 344 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- 21 Why do electric field lines curve at the edges of a uniform electric field?
- 19 Does the time-independent Schrodinger equation in 1D have an exact and general solution?
- 19 Must conclusions from relativistic physics hold in non-relativistic physics?
- 15 Loss of taste and smell during a SARS-CoV-2 infection
- View more network posts →