A scientist with many years of experience in theoretical condensed matter physics and more recently in computational biology, spanning six countries and at least five languages. I am interested in the subjects dealing with quantitative analysis of raw data, ranging from linguistics and natural language processing to quantitative finance.
Member for 8 months
34 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 at 12:24
- Physics 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 931 931 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Russian Language 349 349 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 324 324 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Bioinformatics 271 271 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 31 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 20 Why do electric field lines curve at the edges of a uniform electric field?
- 19 Must conclusions from relativistic physics hold in non-relativistic physics?
- 14 Can we call forms like "Зин", "Дим", "мам", "пап" vocative case?
- 14 Name of concept: Replace classical variables by quantum operators
- 10 Birds on a wire (again) - how is it that birds feel no current? They are just making a parallel circuit, no?
- View more network posts →