- Physics 10.9k 10.9k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 644 644 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 616 616 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 Why don't metals bond when touched together?
- 97 Are there pure sine waves in nature or are they a mathematical construct that helps us understand more complex phenomena?
- 61 Why are there only four passive elements?
- 55 Is it possible to "cook" pasta at room temperature with low enough pressure?
- 43 What's inside a proton?
- 37 Why do we need to know the shape of the slide to find the time to slide down it?
- 36 Why does there seem to be a missing component in many PCBs?
- View more network posts →