Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 16 What's the most commonly used opposite of "I'm happy for you"?
- 15 What is the merit of calling a verb phrase a clause?
- 14 I have no money to buy a bed [with]
- 14 Why does English employ double possessive pronouns such as theirs and ours?
- 12 Is 'who' here a relative word or an interrogative pronoun?
- 12 The origin of the term 'verb'
- 11 Is the "doubly remote" conditional construction optional?
- View more network posts →