Top network posts
- 23 Is there a constructed language in existence that has graduated to "natural" status?
- 14 Grammar concepts required for every conlang
- 13 Does the French word for Friday, "vendredi", come from the Latin "Veneris" or the old Norse "Vanadis"?
- 13 What is the oldest known constructed language?
- 11 Can Kēlen truly be considered verb-free?
- 11 With the death of CSUR, has there been any new Unicode proposal for con-scripts?
- 10 What is opposite of "burzum", "darkness", in Tolkien's Black Speech?
- View more network posts →