I am a researcher at a company that specializes in speech synthesis research. I have a Ph.D. in linguistics from Cornell University, and my areas of specialty are phonology and phonetics. I also have a bachelor's degree in music.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '15 at 15:59
Top network posts
- 26 Is it common to use the minor third for calling someone?
- 16 How can nasalized vowels in English be explained?
- 16 What is a mora?
- 14 Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 13 How can I differentiate between syllable-initial [ɣ] and [ə] using Praat or other software?
- 13 What is the name of the phoneme produced in an upper-class Briton's pronunciation of the word "Duke"? What's different in the articulation?
- 13 Why do languages have different syllable complexity from each other?
- View more network posts →