Natural Language Processer, Math teacher, folk musician, obsessively compulsive learner.
Moderator pro tempore on French Language and Usage.
Pronouns are he or they, whichever you prefer.
- French Language 19.7k 19.7k 77 gold badges6060 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 3131 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Linguistics 810 810 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 558 558 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Sibling package imports
- 74 Placeholder for figure/includegraphics
- 73 Accessing module level variables, from within a function in the module
- 36 French translation for "let's cross that bridge when we come to it"? — Comment traduire « let's cross that bridge when we come to it » ?
- 35 How to convert a Google docs document to LaTeX?
- 33 How to say "voted up" or "voted down" in French?
- 27 Using @functools.lru_cache with dictionary arguments
- View more network posts →