Native speaker of American English (AmE) with touches of Southern AmE. Proficient in French and German. Elementary knowledge of Mandarin. Basic knowledge of linguistics.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
24 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 at 15:47
- English Language & Usage 55.3k 55.3k 1717 gold badges112112 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.3k 3.3k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.7k 2.7k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 584 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 202 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 158 What is "ass door"?
- 121 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 114 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 84 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
6 Are literature-search-type questions welcome or no? Sep 26 '11
6 Facilitating sentence diagramming? Sep 14 '11
4 Promoting the site Oct 14 '11
3 Statistics on the site's development Sep 27 '11
2 Request for migration Sep 7 '16