Native speaker of American English (AmE) with touches of Southern AmE. Proficient in French and German. Elementary knowledge of Mandarin. Basic knowledge of linguistics.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
24 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '19 at 0:51
- English Language & Usage 61.4k 61.4k 1717 gold badges115115 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 598 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 212 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 160 What is "ass door"?
- 123 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 115 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 85 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
6 Are literature-search-type questions welcome or no? Sep 26 '11
6 Facilitating sentence diagramming? Sep 14 '11
4 Promoting the site Oct 14 '11
3 Statistics on the site's development Sep 27 '11
2 Request for migration Sep 7 '16