BA in Linguistics. Technical lead for Support at Code42 software. Previously worked as a localization & QA specialist at a translation company. Studied: Latin, Spanish, French, Arabic, Polish, Mandarin. Conlanger. Sci fi & fantasy nerd, experimental cook, songwriter, artist and craftist. Also, I have a dog.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '11 at 15:09
Top network posts
- 29 Lists of linguistic resources
- 23 What is the origin of non-natural grammatical genders in Indo-European languages?
- 19 Lists of linguistic resources
- 14 How do field linguists begin to study an undocumented language which they cannot speak?
- 11 What language takes the longest to text?
- 10 How did Korean become a language isolate?
- 8 Are some languages inherently harder for children to acquire?
- View more network posts →