Research interests: syntax, linguistic morphology, typology, historical linguistics, lexicography, lexicology, psycholinguistics, language acquisition, British accents
Linguista sum; linguistici nihil a me alienum puto.
'I am a linguist and I consider nothing having to do with language as foreign to me.' (Jakobson's motto)
Ducúnt volentem fáta, nolentém trahunt.
'The fates lead the willing and drag the unwilling."
Member for 9 years
15 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 at 14:51
- Latin Language 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 484 484 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Why doesn't "its" have an apostrophe?
- 29 How do I pluralize a name ending in "y"?
- 24 Rhotacism: why?
- 24 What punctuation was used in Classical Latin?
- 24 Data pronunciation: "dayta" or "dahta"?
- 20 What are the reasons to count Armenian as an Indo-European language?
- 19 Are there any complete Latin inscriptions written in boustrophedon?
- View more network posts →