I am a former postdoc in Number Theory at Imperial College London, currently looking for a job outside academia. My interests are rational points on varieties, in particular K3 surfaces and abelian varieties.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '14 at 21:53
- MathOverflow 4.6k 4.6k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 644 644 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 595 595 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 379 379 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 307 307 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 The exponent of Ш of $y^2 = x^3 + px$, where $p$ is a Fermat prime
- 31 Current ways of thinking in the History of Mathematics
- 25 Is the Hasse principle a birational invariant?
- 20 $P(x)=P(y)$ has infinitely many integer solutions
- 17 Origin of the term "Diophantine equation"
- 16 Elliptic Curves over Rings?
- 16 reference request: rational points on the unit sphere
- View more network posts →