- English Language & Usage 67.3k 67.3k 99 gold badges163163 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Latin Language 15.8k 15.8k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Linguistics 14.2k 14.2k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- French Language 2.6k 2.6k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 88 Why were Scottish & Irish names once rendered with apostrophes instead of "Mac" or "Mc"
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 77 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 76 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- 63 Is the plural of 'prefix' really 'prefixes' rather than 'prefices'?
- 62 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- View more network posts →