- Law 66.5k 66.5k 44 gold badges7070 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Linguistics 37k 37k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Academia 6.5k 6.5k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 496 496 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 134 134 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 Why shouldn't a bank robbery without threats be legal?
- 130 A student slipped a drug into my coffee — what are the legal ramifications of this situation?
- 86 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 82 Can I terminate an employee for qualifying for a job through a "degree mill?"
- 76 Can a professor refuse to introduce any textbook for a course?
- 73 Can I sue a restaurant for serving me meat in vegetarian dish?
- 62 I want to leave Islam, but they would execute and kill me. What do I do?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
6 Close votes wrong Jan 29 '18
6 The Constructed Languages site has launched Feb 9 '18
5 Name etymologies Nov 2 '15