- Law 100.2k 100.2k 55 gold badges138138 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Linguistics 49.1k 49.1k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Philosophy 536 536 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 169 169 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 Why shouldn't a bank robbery without threats be legal?
- 134 A student slipped a drug into my coffee — what are the legal ramifications of this situation?
- 86 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 82 Can I terminate an employee for qualifying for a job through a "degree mill?"
- 76 Can a professor refuse to introduce any textbook for a course?
- 73 Can I sue a restaurant for serving me meat in vegetarian dish?
- 66 Can I ask a cop, "What happened?"
- View more network posts →