- Law 83.7k 83.7k 44 gold badges106106 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Linguistics 43.1k 43.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 536 536 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 169 169 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 159 Why shouldn't a bank robbery without threats be legal?
- 133 A student slipped a drug into my coffee — what are the legal ramifications of this situation?
- 86 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 82 Can I terminate an employee for qualifying for a job through a "degree mill?"
- 76 Can a professor refuse to introduce any textbook for a course?
- 73 Can I sue a restaurant for serving me meat in vegetarian dish?
- 64 I want to leave Islam, but they would execute and kill me. What do I do?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
6 Name etymologies Nov 2 '15
6 Close votes wrong Jan 29 '18
6 The Constructed Languages site has launched Feb 9 '18
5 Can we give better guidance on questions Feb 4 '15