I am a professor of linguistics. I have taught and published mostly on syntactic metatheory, generative grammar(s), English and Spanish syntax, semantics, lexicology, general linguistic theory and philosophy of Language.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '17 at 18:15
Top network posts
- 11 Why is constituency needed, since dependency gets the job done more easily and economically?
- 9 When does a "pez" become a "pescado"?
- 5 Are there languages, other than Mandarin, in which negation differs depending on the time interval at which a non-event fails to occur?
- 5 What is the difference between coreference resolution and anaphora resolution?
- 5 if vs. whether (complementizer)
- View more network posts →