Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 13 What is word order used for in "free word order" languages?
- 11 What is the difference between "anaphora" and "deixis"?
- 7 The Koran: anything special about this book linguistically?
- 6 Is there a technical term to describe a sequence of letters that may or may not be a word in a given language?
- 6 Does the verb after 'set of' agree with 'set' or the plural noun that follows?
- 5 Why is English spelling so inconsistent?
- 5 Are /w/ and /j/ considered to be consonants?
- View more network posts →