I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 1:26
- Japanese Language 4.4k 4.4k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.8k 3.8k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 874 874 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 546 546 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 36 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 29 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 28 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 22 OBSOLETE - Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 19 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 17 Correct form of address for a bartender, or itamae
- View more network posts →