I'm a retired linguist.
- English Language & Usage 16.8k 16.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Linguistics 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 732 732 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 151 151 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Understanding the purported ambiguity in “Every boy didn’t run”
- 19 Which comes first? Grammar or language?
- 19 Why do we call sound pitches "low" and "high"?
- 18 Can't make sense of a paragraph from Lovecraft
- 16 What's this? What is it? but not What's it? - Why?
- 13 "One can do his homework in the library"
- 12 Does knowing PIE roots help with vocab?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.