Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 4 '19 at 16:45
- English Language & Usage 57k 57k 33 gold badges132132 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 14.8k 14.8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.5k 7.5k 2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 199 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 195 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 187 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 99 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 69 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
4 Why was this questions closed? May 12 '12
2 Tag for language spoken in former Yugoslavia May 12 '12
2 Should we include Conlangs in our scope? Oct 5 '12
2 Closing as general reference? Sep 21 '11
0 Signpost for commenters? Mar 11 '12
0 FAQ: How to handle discussions in comments? May 21 '12