Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 4 '19 at 16:45
- English Language & Usage 58.5k 58.5k 44 gold badges137137 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 16.4k 16.4k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.7k 7.7k 2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 208 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 203 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 100 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 74 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →