Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 4 '19 at 16:45
- English Language & Usage 59.2k 59.2k 44 gold badges140140 silver badges227227 bronze badges
- Latin LanguageMod 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.8k 7.8k 2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5k 5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 212 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 207 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 102 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 76 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →