Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Linguistics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 946 946 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 856 856 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 441 441 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 305 305 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 What language came before Proto-Indo-European?
- 15 Why did England not maintain French as a spoken language?
- 14 What does a computational linguist actually do?
- 12 Nesting <article> and <h1> tags?
- 12 A word with a wide range of meanings
- 12 How do I know which method of revolution to use for finding volume in Calculus?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.