I am currently a second year MSc student in cognitive psychology at Western University. My research focuses on orthography and phonology, as well as the interaction between those aspects of language.
London, ON / Pittsburgh, PA
Member for 8 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '13 at 23:58
- Linguistics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 896 896 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 846 846 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 421 421 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 How does one go about doing a Ph.D. in Europe as an American?
- 17 What language came before Proto-Indo-European?
- 15 Why did England not maintain French as a spoken language?
- 13 What does a computational linguist actually do?
- 12 A word with a wide range of meanings
- 12 How do I know which method of revolution to use for finding volume in Calculus?
- 12 Why is English so much more simplified than other, similar languages?
- View more network posts →