Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 569 569 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 336 336 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 What axioms does ZF have, exactly?
- 25 Does "I have a daughter" mean "I have one daughter"?
- 19 Why study cardinals, ordinals and the like?
- 19 Why is there no plural 's' after "hundred" or "thousand" in cardinal numbers?
- 15 Trouble understanding the Bohr model of the atom
- 13 When can ZFC be said to have been "born"?
- 13 What if photons are not the fastest particles?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.